Other name: Muriate of potash
Applications of Potassium Chloride include:
- in scientific applications
- in fossil fuel drilling
- sometimes in water as a completion fluid in petroleum and natural gas operations
- as an alternative to Sodium Chloride in household water softener units
- as a beta radiation source for calibration of radiation monitoring equipment (natural potassium contains 0.0118% of the isotope 40K)
- in some deicing products that are designed to be safer for pets and plants
- as a flux for the gas welding of aluminium
- as an optical crystal with a wide transmission range from 210 nm to 20 µm
- as a chemical feedstock, it is used for the manufacture of Potassium Hydroxide and Potassium metal
- for making fertilizers
Minimum order: 1 ton.
Manufactured by Bernardy.
Please feel free to contact us if you require more information about our products. We offer several grades to cater your needs and our mineral salts can also be customized to specific parameters and product performance: