Founded in 1906 by Xavier Givaudan & François Lavirotte, Givaudan-Lavirotte site is specialised in the manufacture of high quality actives to be used in pharmaceuticals, nutrition and personal care products.
Previously owned by :
- Rhône-Poulenc from 1960 to 1991
- SEPPIC (Air Liquide) from 1991 to 2011
Givaudan-Lavirotte was acquired by Isaltis in December 2011.
Nowadays, around 100 employees are working on this site.
Givaudan-Lavirotte manufecturing site is GMP certified by the french ANSM, allowing the manufacture and supply of APIs (pharmaceutical active ingredients).
In 2020 has been launch the FSSC22000 certification for Food.
What we produce at Givaudan-Lavirotte
Key products are:
- Calcium Glycerophosphate : for calcium fortification in baby food, food supplements, medicines, and Oral Care (anti-cavities)
- Magnesium Glycerophosphate : a magnesium and phosphorus supplement (deficiency, stress and chronic fatigue syndrome) of high bioavailability
- Calcium Glucoheptonate : a calcium supplement for medicines
- Zinc Gluconate : zinc supplement (for fertility, immunity, skin and hair health…), also used in topical applications as a purifying agent (in Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care)
- Copper Gluconate
- Manganese Gluconate
- Zinc undecylenate
And also other Glycerophosphates, Gluconates, Glucoheptonates, Nicotinates, Aspartates, Undecylenates salts
Givaudan-Lavirotte is also toll-manufacturing ingredients for other companies :
- organic mineral salts
- aminoacid based ingredients
Our flexible production assets is allowing us to propose this custom-service, so please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.